Wall Panel Facial Recognition

People see what they want to see, or project something familiar onto the unknown.  They see galaxies and microbes in "macro/micro" abstract art; they see every part of the world in terms of what they're working on.  And if they work for the GOP, they draw bitter cartoons over the complexity of the world to sell their lies.

Anyway, I was thinking about how easily people see the face of God, or the Virgin, when I was looking at the closet door in my apartment one day.  And sure enough, I saw a few faces right off (outlined in the picture above).

And I thought it would be a great art project, and maybe soothing to a superstitious and paranoid world, to take the same facial-recognition software being used in airports and city centers and use it to scan all the wall panel in the world, so people can know exactly who's staring back at them from the walls.