Cruise Missile Coffin

I think I'd like to be cremated (if and) when I die, so my ashes can be either (1) poured off a skyscraper on a windy day, or (2) placed in a tasteful vase (with one big black plastic flower) or goldfish bowl (with one big fat goldfish) in a hotel lobby.

But if I did go the burial route, I'd want to be sealed in a coffin shaped like a cruise missile -- built by one of those coffin sculptors in Africa -- then dropped from a plane, so the coffin glides to earth then tunnels into the ground.

It's too bad I'll be dead, because I'd like to see video of that.  Unlike all those Made for TV "surgical" cruise missile strikes, this one will already carry the only dead body involved.

I can see the coffin gliding slowly to earth as the sun rises, and almost hear the thwack of impact as it hits the ground at the 50 yard line at Giants Stadium in the Meadowlands.  The advanced artificial turf will reseal itself above me, and I will reside there in my cruise missile, with football players and cheerleaders thundering back and forth above me, for eternity, or until New Jersey sinks below sea level, whichever comes first.

We make a mess when we come into this world.  It's only right that we tidy up as we leave.